Friday, June 4, 2010

6 Months Old

Isaac turns 6 months tomorrow! Once again I can hardly believe it. He's definately more vocal and excited about everything that comes his way. It's very adorable to see him and Ava interact. His redish-brown hair hasn't changed much since birth. He's got more fat rolls. lol



Until recently (when he got a bad cold) I have been continuing to insert his nasal stent at night when he sleeps. He doesn't scratch it out as often. We see Dr. Morales next Wednesday for his next follow-up appointment. I'm excited :)
These will be the last photos taken with the stents in his nose....... (He woke up because he heard my camera go off.)



This is just a little video of Isaac and Ava on our bed after they both had a bath.........


In other news:

The week long kingsnake survey was successful. They found 4 of them.

Summer is finally here! The weather has been very warm. It's supposed to get into the 90's in the weekend.

I've been busy inside and outside the house. I've been taking Ava out to ride her bike almost every day. She LOVES her bike now which is fantastic! She's been helping me in the garden ;)

There is still a long list of things to do.............that I got to get around doing. For example: tiling my porch that I was going to do last year. Now that the weather is cooperating I think I can start that project.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Wear sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment