Monday, June 14, 2010

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

The great American game of softball has been started in Baker once again! A good number of people came out to the field on Sunday night to get their game on. Others, like myself, enjoyed the show ;)




It was neat to see the dust stir again in this old field................ and everyone was enjoying themselves.




Josiah's got his game face on............


I tried to get some good action shots with my camera................


"Hi! John & Anita!"
Ava had fun playing on the swings.........

Here is her view of the game from the swing.............


Here are a sequence of photos of Josiah in action............


And Bryan..............................



Meanwhile, Ava abandoned the swing to play with a bat and ball to polish up her skills.......



Next, Caleb.....................



and Kaylie :)
She anticipates her next swift move............


Back to the swings once again........................ and I don't mean the bat. lol



Alicia was a dear and held Isaac for me :)
Thank you!!

Then it started to get dark and the game was wrapped up.................

Then it will all begin again next Sunday.................





































































4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics! So cool to see it happening again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet pictures Jenny! Wow brings back the memories..I remember going over to Baker to play baseball, the only time I've ever played baseball. ;) Anyhoo, love those pictures of the new moon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I remember playing baseball over at Baker too...we won't talk about how long ago that was. ☺
    I got to see Rosh Kodesh through your pictures, I forgot to go out and look for the new moon Sunday night. Heh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! And like Annette, I also didn't remember it was the new moon. Haha! ☺

    ReplyDelete