Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Swim Holes

It's proven to be a more milder season with colder temperatures than previous years in the month of June. With more snow melt, the reservoirs are deeper. To our delight, Silver Creek has a couple of cool water falls going this year!






The water was so cold at Silver Creek we had to wear life jackets to go out in the middle. Willow played in the mud while the rest of us used various flotation devices.....






I was able to take Deb out on the paddle board which was a lot of fun!


Then we picked up another passenger, Nomi!


If you can't reach me at home ...... this is how I want to spend my summer. On the paddle board with views of mountains.







On another day we tried out Garrison Reservoir. The levels of the water were the best I've seen in years. We are so delighted! The water wasn't ice cold either which made it nice for actual swimming ;)









I took Deb around the lake on the paddle board. So relaxing. Then Ben took a turn. He'll be a pro in no time :)





Spending time on the water, now it's starting to feel like summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment