One of the hikes I picked out was Corona Arch. This was one of the hikes I was interested in when we were here in Moab last visit, but didn't have time. There are other hikes stored in my brain for future adventures :) Anyway. this would be our final adventure this Spring break 2018 trip. So, boots on trail..... here we go!
Willow was still not feeling 100% so I packed her up most of the way. I let her walk in the fun, easier sections. We took advantage of the shade, as temperatures climbed rapidly.
The most challenging part of the trail required latching on to a cable to climb up the steep section....
It felt like an obstacle course; the kids especially enjoyed that part. The dog; not really hahahaha
Gorgeous views in all directions!
Approaching our destination quickly.........
Another day, another arch ;)
Flowers were just starting to bloom:
Corona Arch:
We arrived at an opportune time. Not a lot of people here. We sat in the shadow under the arch.
Group shot:
Another Easter weekend with my peeps!
My terrific trio:
Heading back.....
Willow hiked all the way back; barefoot.
No shoes; GREAT service!
We spent the other half of the day cooling off at the Moab pool. So much fun. The day we left, a cold front came through and the high temperature was 41! Yikes! Glad we avoided that this weekend!
We thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Until next time. There will be a next time :)







































No comments:
Post a Comment