Monday, April 9, 2018

Spring Break Arrival !

Spring Break has arrived! 
The first part of the break we had the cousins to play with. It was great to spend some quality time with the Osburn girls. Of course we had a spring snow storm to shake things up :)




Bryan had to stay home and finish up with his writing and wrapping up details for graduation.
Mom, the kids and I drove to Moab, Utah to visit Audrey. We arrived late afternoon after a 5 hour drive. That evening, Audrey led us on a 4.6 mile (steep) evening hike to start off the vacation.





The sun was setting quickly. We ended up as far as Hidden Valley. Beautiful. I want to return to explore further up the trail. Another time; another trip :)



 Goodnight Moab...... more to explore the next 2 days.


I was looking forward to spending family time in the great outdoors. Oh the places we'll go!

No comments:

Post a Comment