Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Garrison/Baker School Christmas Program

The annual Garrison and Baker School Christmas plays were held last week at Baker Hall. We always look forward to see the kids go into character, play music, and sing. I took a lot of photos. I'm only going to post a fraction on this blog. I guess it's been a while since I pulled out my camera because I got a little carried away.

Garrison's "A Wild & Tame Christmas Party" featured wild and domestic animals. Isaac was the Bighorn Sheep. All of the Garrison school's costumes are hand-crafted by June Rowley. She has amazing talent. She put incredible detail (ears, horns, and beak) on the kids caps. Each one is adorable. She made the tortoise shell (worn by Emma Baker) and all the animal's tails. I was impressed! Best of all, the kids get to keep their costumes.



Baker School play was called, "Reindeer School." It featured a herd of reindeer, Mrs. Claus, Santa, and an elf. They get to sing and dance and shuffle around a little more. Ava was one of the reindeer.



The audience was waiting in anticipation.......  ;)


Time for the shows!
Garrison School (K-2 grades):
















Baker School (3rd-6th grades):































Bravo! Bravo! 
Woot Woot! 
All the kids did a great job. It was a lot of fun to watch.
Just as we were getting ready to devour treats...Ho Ho Ho! Someone joined in the fun too.......

No comments:

Post a Comment