Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Willow is 2 !

Our baby is two!
She's trying to catch up with her brother and sister. She loves to sing and dance. Her favorite things besides her family and friends entertaining her are the beloved baby dolls. Everywhere she goes, the baby goes too. Willow can count to 10 (I've heard her a couple of times count to 20). She knows the ABC's. We are still working on colors. I know she's little but sometimes we think she's color blind...lol
Like most small children these days, she knows how to navigate the apple devices. I try to limit the time on those though. She's shy at times, then a chatterbox socialite another time. She loves to hear her dad play music. Loves to go on adventures with mom.
She's close to potty training but her dolls sit on the potty more than she does. Ha!
When she goes to sleep she'll say "hold hand." So adorable and affectionate. She's at a fun, independent stage. That usually comes with a big attitude and lack of patience. Haha
Every day is a situation ~  good and challenging with a two year old. Her mood changes like the Great Basin weather.  Just when I think she can't do something she'll prove me wrong. Like her sister at this age she is high energy. I find my self exhausted at the end of the day ;)

So, I dressed Willow up to do photo shoot. She was into it in the beginning. She even sat still and looked at the direction of the camera! Success!







I told her if she smiled I would reward her with a treat :)
Yeah! It worked!






3 minutes into the photo shoot, Willow's attention span was fading.....






5 minutes into the photo shoot body language changed.
The "I'm over this" look came across her face......


"This is it, Mom!" 
The painful grand finale!


....... cue the waterworks!


....... "I want my treat now!" 



There you have it, the two year old photo shoot  :)
(Can't wait to show her this when she's older) 


She's still on the "nice" list in my book for Christmas  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment