I always anticipate seeing the kids in the Snake Valley perform their annual play. Even the normally shy kids come out of their shells and throw all their energy into it. It was really exciting because this is the first year of Isaac in Garrison School and Ava in Baker School. Yep, Isaac goes to Utah and Ava in Nevada (that was kinda the theme for one of the plays this year ~ geography).
All the kids did a wonderful job and I really enjoyed watching their shining faces and listening to their music. I actually took many more photos of other kids (I posted on Facebook); but I'm posting more of my kids on my blog :)
Ho Ho Ho, they got show!
Garrison School:
Each of the kids were able to pick out what state they wanted to represent. Isaac chose Ohio because it was Bryan's hometown and that's where his grandparents currently live of course!
What can I say, this kid is a natural ;)
Isaac has had a growth spurt. He looks and acts older *sniff*
Baker School:
Ava was excited this year to dance........
Willow shouted, "Ava!" from her seat and swayed to the tunes :)
After the show:
After the performance, a special visitor came to visit. Everyone was thrilled ~ except for Willow.
lol
To be continued.......


























































No comments:
Post a Comment