The first adventure was a hike at Mill Creek Canyon. Any hike that involves access to water in the Moab heat is a good one.
The terrain proved to be an obstacle course in some sections. Paralleling the water and sometimes wadding through was refreshing......
Sarah, who is due in January was a trooper!
Sometimes when you have easy access to a phone it's easy to take selfies :)
Ava, Isaac, and Violet took charge the whole hike. We had to pull the reigns on them several times before they completely left us in the dust...... haha
Willow, no doubt is going to be a strong adventure seeker too.....
The end of the trail showcased a beautiful, roaring waterfall. Unfortunately the water was so cold and the place was shady. Swimming was painful. Haha
In the summer months I'm sure this is a hopping swimming hole for the local folks.....
Brave, brave girls....
What a beautiful oasis......
The only disappointment about Mill Creek is that I didn't swim. Next time, maybe.
But, I won't forget the sounds of the kid's squeals and laughter echoing off the rocks and singing with waterfall......




















































No comments:
Post a Comment