This is the last leg of preschool for yet another year. Summer stretches out in front of us; kinda like this familiar road.......
After I dropped off the kids, I decided to get a walk in before the temperatures increased.
The weather was terrific this particular day ~ which means the wind wasn't blowing (that bad).
My friend, Gretchen, let me borrow her jogging stroller which has been a huge help in maneuvering in rough terrain.
Willow is agreeable with rides in general; doesn't she look content? ;)
On my walk, I realized how lucky we are to have the "freedom to roam." We don't have to stay on sidewalks or wait for streetlights, traffic, people, etc.....
Out here in Snake Valley you can feel like the only one on earth. Or only two on earth :)
Many people walk through a desert and think? Wow, there is nothing here. But, when you really look around you would be surprised at those little critters observing you. I saw at least three horned lizards. This one is just a baby.....
Here is an adult horned lizard.......
A few of these whiptail lizards flashed by. One remained still and allowed me to photograph it.
Closer to the rocks, the fence lizard was warming himself.......
| My kind of selfie :) |
....... and that wraps up another year of preschool!
What great photos!
ReplyDelete