Ava wanted bangs; we all think she looks great...... and a little bit older *sniff*
You may also notice she has a new skid-mark near her elbow....
It's time to make home-made baby food! Willow's world of food options just expanded; she's looking forward to exciting new tastes!
Beans and carrots?
I think it's Willow approved :)
May has been the month-of-the-dentist. Ava and Isaac both had cavities. Ava had a spacer put in her back tooth after they pulled it out. We go in again on Monday to have her other's filled. Isaac had a couple of teeth fixed and his extra tooth (we called his snaggle tooth) removed to avoid crowding.
Here is a before shot of that squooshed tooth.....
Here's the update ~ even with that little space between his teeth, he still has that signature, snaggle-tooth smile we all love :D
Every new day is a chance to change something........
In Other News:
- Another school year is coming to a close; the summer weekends are filling up. We've penciled in some fun on the calendar. We are focusing on "Staycations" this year. Some weekends we'll reunite with family! Yeah! Of course, there is a lot going on in Snake Valley as well
- I returned to my office a few weeks ago in Ely, scheduling bodywork on Fridays again. It's almost like I never had 5 months off there ;)
- Bryan is works a full time job, has a family, and is plugging away at his PHD. Can you get any busier than that? I'm so proud of him. He gets to have some down time Friday nights when he can play music with a small group of people. We enjoy watching them in the summer when the weather allows them to play outside. I'm looking forward to that :)









No comments:
Post a Comment