These are some random photos I took in the month of May. Just let me say I can't believe we are launching into June already!
We had a brief visit with the Osburn clan at my mom's house. I took a few photos; but not enough.
Next time :)
I bought a dresser from a yard sale for Willow. Audrey fixed the wood panels and painted it for me ~ transforming it like new ;)
Thanks Aud!
The newest addition to my garden: the spinach/lettuce patch. Salad anyone?
A couple of photos of my yard:
More photos of my crazy kids, of course:
Isaac likes to do his eyes when my makeup bag is out :)
Ava feeding a scorpion a cricket. Yeah, you never know what goes on in this house ;)
Precious moments........
Sweet dreams.......
I just happened to catch Willow's "sleep smile"
:)
Looking forward to another month of fun in June!
No comments:
Post a Comment