Look who found Baker, Nevada! I've never seen kids of all ages form a line to see Santa so fast! I guess the kids have been thinking about their wish list for weeks. Assuming they have not been on the naughty list ;) Haha! I didn't see one kid that was shy about standing near or climbing on Santa's lap this year.
They were also jacked up on cookies and other treats; like they had all had sugar IVs. Of course, these treats are readily available for months (from Halloween through the Super Bowl in February). So, I understand why there are many people who have New Year's resolutions this time of year to get into shape. I know I do!
lol
Then, Isaac stepped up to the lap...... lol
Awwwww.......
One evening while we were decorating the house, I saw this note that Ava wrote to Santa.
She basically wrote out directions to her room.....
Ho Ho Ho ~ Ha Ha Ha
Lol, Ava. Those are so cute.
ReplyDelete