Willow is one month old today! I can't believe I'm posting this milestone already!
*Knock on wood* ~ She is still the "happiest baby on the block." She smiles much more. She holds her head up pretty well. She makes eye contact with the person talking to her. She loves to watch people's faces. I've been impressed with her alertness the last couple of weeks. Her little giggle pulls my heart strings.
She's putting on the pounds and the newborn clothes are getting snug. Her head is growing faster than her hairline. Haha. Her facial expressions are so funny to watch and she's showing more personality.....
Maybe she realizes it's her first Christmas! :)
Did I mention she has personality?!
:)
I just want to give her a little squeeze! She's so adorable!
ReplyDeleteOne month already!!!! Oh my gosh! She's sooooo cute! Awe I just want to see her so bad!
ReplyDeleteOh goodness, she is too cute!
ReplyDeletelol Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAhh...what a cutie! So glad I got to see and hold her this weekend!!
ReplyDelete