Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Oh What Fun it is to Ride!


We loaded up the vehicles and gear (those of you with kids know what an accomplishment that is) and caravanned up to our friend Pepper's cute little cottage on Sacramento Pass. It was a beautiful day with loads of snow. They put the sleds to good use. I say "they" because I had little Willow in the pack. I realized I should have put her in the cottage and did some sled runs myself. Maybe next time!
Anyway, pictures are worth a thousand words; so here you go:


































Sledding makes you thirsty and hungry. We pulled out the hot beverages and snacks.


Let's get together, Yeah, yeah, yeah......  :) 



Isaac, who had been napping in the truck, awoke and did a completed a couple of runs before we packed up.






Wiping out on a sled really makes you feel wiped out..... lol
Totally worth it though.


No comments:

Post a Comment