We had a low key Christmas party at my mom's house. It was great to have everyone there. Plus, it gave the Osburn and Lamb clans a chance to meet the newest member of the family. The weather was even quite agreeable during their visit. Malcolm and Daryl even dropped by for a little bit.
We always eat like kings at mom's house. Somehow we manage to fit into her kitchen..... lol
Trying to get a group picture of all the kids is ALWAYS a challenge. So, here is our attempt:
Poor Alex and Isaac with a gaggle of giggly girls..... Haha
Willow got a lot of attention.......
She looks like she's telling a story here....
Then, we went outside with the dogs to enjoy the heat of the day at 38 degrees.... lol
We were looking forward to our sledding adventure that we were going to begin the next day.
I'm so glad you got a lot of pics. I'm going to steal them from you! :) those pics with the girls and willow are so so so cute. Amazing.
ReplyDeleteRachel, I know ~ I love that photo with the girls and Willow too! Steal away! That's another reason why I blog :) XO
DeleteGreat pictures! Sorry I missed everyone.
ReplyDelete