Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of Preschool!

Guess who went back to school this week?



My smart little monkey! 
lol
Isaac has been asking about preschool since it got out in May! He kept on asking when it was his turn when he would watch Ava leave for school every morning.
He was over-the-moon excited when the day came for him. He feels like such a big boy when he can go to school too :)




Bryan got a picture of us together :) 


Isaac was more excited to meet up with his friend Emma to commute to school......... look how cute and eager they are!



The kids discovered various kinds of moths on the sidewalk, while waiting for the school bus to take the 1st graders.......



One of Isaac's many, many expressions.............. lol 



While the kids are at school, I usually catch up with things in and around the house. Often, I take that time to do a massage or two. Someday, maybe in October, I'll use that time to put my feet up (when I have to).
lol
We have had more rain this week than we have ALL of the summer season. Today, we had a flash flood with the craziest roaring, rolling thunder and lightning. It was an amazing show! There's even a chance of more rain all week. I have to say, it's cut my job around the house in half! I haven't had to drag hoses around the grass lately. With lots of rain comes the humidity too. That's been different. I just mowed my grass a few days ago and it already looks like a forest.
I would like to say that the Fall season slows down; but it really doesn't around here. I'll try to update my blog as quickly as life happens!
Haha :D

No comments:

Post a Comment