This desert's thirst has been quenched. From pitter-patter to flashfloods, we've had our moisture the last couple of weeks! Mother Nature more than made up for leaving us bone dry all summer. It's a wet two weeks when I can look out the window and watch my garden REALLY grow without me turning on a hose. It cut my work in half around the house!
I have rather enjoyed that :)
Spadefoot toads are out at night. There are standing pools in the sagebrush. The landscape is green.
Can you believe what this rain gauge says?!
2 1/2 inches of water!
With it raining everyday, the grass doesn't dry out. It needs to be mowed pronto!
I may have to borrow my neighbor's farm equipment to cut it..... lol
Even Bratty doesn't know what to think about this green forest we call a lawn....... lol

No comments:
Post a Comment