The weather has been gloomy the last few days. It snowed, but not as much as was predicted in the forecast. I assume Ely had a heavier blanket of winter thrown on them. My sister Audrey and I (along with Isaac) decided to go on a little Saturday drive. Bryan and Ava stayed home to cuddle in front of a movie. Lately, we have been seeing some wild horses not too far from Garrison. The last time we spotted them, I didn't have my camera and missed out on some incredible close shots. That's been happening a lot to me lately. The days I take my camera, I don't see much. On the days I didn't, I could have gotten awesome pictures of raptures, a coyote (that literally paraded in front of me), and other misc subjects.
So, we loaded ourselves up in the car and drove a couple of dozen miles. We hoped the horses would be as close to the road as last time.
So, we spotted the wild horses in their usual area ~ but they were quite far. Looked like a couple of mares with babies. I love the colors of these horses! They looked especially pretty with the fresh dusting of powder on the mountains.
It was cool to see them. Maybe we'll get lucky sometime and I'll get some closer shots of them. We made our way back home. But not before passing all the canada geese in Pruess Lake......
Until next time...........
No comments:
Post a Comment