Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bryan's Before and Afro

Bryan's look changes like the seasons..... and he enjoys keeping us on our toes with his many transformations. I think that he has tried everything with his hair. I really should post photos of his many styles sometime.
lol
So, this time he had Chandra magnify his long, curly hair with a permed fro! 
My cousin Chandra is a great hairdresser and has completed all his transformations over the last few years: cuts, dyes, mohawks, spikes, cornrows; etc........
Usually, I have a massage appointment when he gets his hair done at EskDale (in Chandra's little hair studio). So, I'm typically "surprised" when he walks through the door. I think Chandra has many before and after shots of Bryan. This time I was able go over and watch (as well as document) an afro circus! Haha

Before shot: 





If you've ever had a perm, you always remember the fumes that go along with it! Powerfully yucky!



Afro, I mean after, shot:


That adorable, contagious smile makes up for anything he does to his skull........ ;)

2 comments:

  1. Janille, you should see what it looks like now that he's slept on it!!!!!! LMAO :D

    ReplyDelete