Monday, February 25, 2013

Cranium

For as long as I have known my husband, he has always surprised me with not only special, but original, gifts year to year. Seriously, I NEVER know what to expect. But every time I open his gift, it brings a smile to my face. He seems to channel my brain when it comes to knowing what I like. Last month I opened up a box and pulled out a true-to-form human female European skull!
It was from Bone Clones, Inc (Osteological Reproductions). With the skull came a descriptive analysis report, by Evan Matshes BSc, MD, which revealed general information of this particular skull: dentition, features of race, sex, age, and general observations.
The mandible is separate from the cranium. The whole thing sits on a stand.
This will be a great conversation starter :)
You know me, I have a facination of the human body :P





Next time you walk into my house you might get the feeling someone is watching you......

 Seriously cool! And that's a no brainer!  ;) 

"Thank you Hunny B!!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment