Saturday, January 26, 2013

Journal of Herpetology; Volume 46

This is the name of the latest professional journal that Bryan's hard work has been published in. This was an 8 year project! I'm so proud of him!  He puts 100 % in everything he does. I admire his dedication, determination & drive. In addition to being an amazing scientist, he has time to be a terrific husband and father :) I couldn't be more proud!

Hey, maybe in a year or two on his birthday I can finally serenade him (in a soft, sexy Marilyn Monroe voice) "Happy Birthday Doctor Hamilton! Happy birthday to you!"

Hahaha :D

Here is a portion of the article:



This is also posted on his facebook images under his "timeline album".
Here is a larger view:


He keeps pluggin' away .........  and you know we will celebrate well when he becomes Dr. Bryan Tyler Hamilton!


“Patience can be bitter but her fruit is always sweet. Embrace the pain to inherit the gain.” 
― Habeeb Akande

No comments:

Post a Comment