Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taking Advantage Of

The weather is probably feeling a little taken advantage of! Haha. We are enjoying these warm Autumn days while we can. By the time Ava gets off school, we only have a few hours until dark. Sometimes we just enjoy our own yard.  Ava likes to play "horse" or "dog." She's got tough hands and knees, as she spends 50 % of her time on them..... Haha



 
Arrrrrrffff!



Isaac has been enjoying his bike (which he calls his motorcycle). We walk over to the Great Basin Visitor Center and use the vacant parking lot.
Lots of room to crash; er, I mean ride ;)
lol
Isaac's got the technique down. Once he gets stronger he'll be rolling over the gravel like a little pro. I'm impressed and proud at the progress he's made :)

 

 
 
 
 
 
Taking a break.......

 

Oh! Guess who pulled up in the government truck? A familiar NPS worker getting off duty!
 


The kids were excited to see their 'ol poop dad!
Isaac ran so fast he almost fell.
I had visions of little red-headed kid wearing a bright green cast...... LOL :D



Isaac wanted to show off his mad "motorcycle" skills for daddy.........while I entertained/exercised our third child...... lol

 
We took Isaac's favorite riding trail home ~ over the wood bridges........
 

Until our next ride..........

No comments:

Post a Comment