Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer School!

I was doing so great keeping up with my blog until we lost internet for 2 weeks! So, here I am ~ playing catch-up. Bare with me for a little bit on this...... lol
I'm so tired right now, I may just mispell words here and there........ lol

Summer school was held for a whole week in June. I had the opportunity to do an activity (of my choice) with the kids. We identified 10 acupressure points on different areas of the body. These were acupressure points, for example, that relieve headaches, stomach aches, growing pains, etc. Then, with the help of the older kids we were able to trace everyone's body and apply stickers showing each acupressure point.
Here are the kids posing with their finished product:













The next day, Carol, discussed the magic and medicine of plants..........





Awwww, the kids look so grown up in their desks.............











The kids are always eager when it's time for a playground break................







Of course, snack time is always a big hit...........




It was an eventful and fun week for the kids. It's hard to believe that school starts August 15th! That's just around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment