Only a couple more months of preschool left (I dislike thinking about it in weeks)! Yikes! Ava's preschool days are coming to a close. She's already anticipating Kindergarten next year. Well, she's mostly anticipating the commute in a school bus :) A new exciting chapter to look forward to. Of course, Isaac is just getting started :)
I wanted to make sure to document preschool this winter season ........... before time swiftly eludes me.
Not all the preschoolers were present on this particular day when I took these photos. There are days when teacher Gwendy has close to a dozen eager, excited kids. What a patient, wonderful lady she is.
The kids choose their activity........
Blast from the Past!!!!
I looked through some older preschool photo albums and came across Sarah & Adam's (1970's) photos. I had to smile, because the toy Adam is playing with is the same toy the kids play with today :) They both look so cute; I might add!
What a bunch of cute kids! And just think, I'm related to all of them ;)
ReplyDeleteLOL That's right!
DeleteYeah, they are a great looking bunch!
OOPS - and the photos of Sarah and Adam are early 1980's photos (not 70's) Haha
ReplyDeleteI am making them older than they are......