Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crazy Cat

Our crazy cat Alaska is a cat of No Fear. This is not good. He lays on the road like he owns it. Watches traffic move around him - not kidding. I've seen it at times. This cat is going to need his 9 lives. Even though him & Diego spend some time inside the house - I prefer them to be outside; especially as the weather warms. Diego is a really great "house cat" and I trust him not to get into trouble. Plus, he's old and just wants to be lazy and of course, eat. When Alaska is in the house - he's sneaky and jumps on the kitchen tables and counters. He gets into things that he knows he's not supposed to get into. I've tried spraying him in the face with a squirt water bottle loads of times. It doesn't work on him like it did our previous cats.

He's such a hoot outside though. I'll walk around the yard and see him "spread eagle" out of a nearby bush (jumping up high in the air) in front of me and then grab my boot. He reminds me of a mountain lion with his energy, stealth, and speed. One time he surprised me by suddenly jumping up on my shoulder while I was standing, talking to someone. You already know he follows us around like a dog. Maybe that's what we need ~ a leash.

Alaska used to stand up to dogs until one got a hold of his tail and bit him. Now, that's the only thing that I know of that scares him.........





So, this is him after being chased up the telephone pole by our neighbors dog........ lol






I think he may have enjoyed the view from the top even if a dog encouraged him to climb that high.....
Obviously, he has no fear of heights either ;)
Silly feline!


No comments:

Post a Comment