One evening when I returned home from working in Ely after dark, I couldn't help but notice Venus & Jupiter competing to outshine the moon. So, I ran inside to grab my camera. Not the best photos, obviously, but you can pick out the two planets on the right side of Wheeler Peak.
It's really cool to live under one of the darkest night skies in the country! Ava has the best view from any room in our house. This is what she can literally look at while she lays in her bunk bed at night :)
It's really cool to live under one of the darkest night skies in the country! Ava has the best view from any room in our house. This is what she can literally look at while she lays in her bunk bed at night :)
Here's the view from her window:
How cool is that?
This makes me even more anxious for summer - I'm anticipating camping already!
No comments:
Post a Comment