Friday, December 23, 2011

School Christmas Program 2011

The Baker/Garrison School Christmas Program was Tuesday night. It's crazy to see how big each kid is growing every year. The preschool kids started out the program singing a couple of songs (with a little help from the kindergarteners). I've watched this progam for years. Makes me feel old to see my toddlers up there on stage; and of course ~ proud ;)


At one moment I thought Isaac was going to grab the microphone and start saying "This".....
He knows how to use that thing pretty well now from watching daddy.



There were some great musical numbers


Then, came the anticipated Christmas plays........................



Lastly, when all the goodies were set out on the table available for eager fingers to enjoy - Santa Claus himself stopped by ...........
Honestly, I didn't know how my kids were going to react. They actually sat there on his lap for more than 8 seconds..... Ha ha.
When Santa asked Ava what she wanted for Christmas she replied "A snake!".........
I think Isaac said what he usually says, "This!"
Or maybe he just stared at this stranger's white-as-snow beard.
lol
;D


Another Christmas memory.............

No comments:

Post a Comment