Thankfully the temps are getting into the 40's this week. These photos were taken (last week) on days where we didn't even make our usual walk to the post office because it was too cold. The trampoline wasn't even an option. Isaac loves to walk in other people's shoes ~ literally. Ava loves to play dress up - mostly she loves to pretend she's a dog, cat, or horse. Which means she sheds her clothes and strips down to her underware. She says "animals don't were clothes!" We tell her it's winter and it's too cold to run around naked. Both my kids like to shed their clothes. You'd think they were raised in a nudist colony :/
These cold, winter days means more movies and TV watching. Thankfully we've always got Baker Hall to go exercise in if we need it................
Isaac sportin' crazy Aunt Audrey's shoes ;)
He's also wearing his "cheezy smile."
Did I mention how much we LOVE our wood stove - especially when the town in socked in with fog. Ava regularly says "This would make a good photo. Can you take a picture of us mom?"
Mom and I took a quick shopping trip into Provo, UT. Everything has been crossed off my to-do list and it feels terrific! There are a couple of boxes I'm still waiting in the mail for.
I went through the kids room to find all the toys that they don't play with anymore and I'm giving them away. Most of the good , educational toys I donated to the preschool at EskDale. I figured the new toys that will be unwrapped for Christmas day will take their place. I'm keeping all my vintage toys though ;)
We've been (and are going to be) in great company this week. We got to spend time with Erin Valadez and her adorable kids. Sarah, Jamie, and the girls are coming this week. Grandma & Grandpa Hamilton will be here before Christmas too! I'm so excited!
I'm so looking forward to spending time with friends and family, enjoying hot beverages/ yummy food, watching kids perform in Christmas plays, seeing happy faces Christmas morning :)
"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment