Yes, Bryan went duck hunting last Sunday ;)
While he did that, we went hunting for something else: a Christmas tree.
"We" included Mark, Audrey, myself & the kids :)
It was cold and snowy - but I knew what size of tree I wanted. So, with that goal in mind ~ we were fast and efficient. Well, mostly Mark since he did all the labor..... Ha ha ;)
"Thank you Audrey & Mark for all your help!"
Even though our cheeks & noses were being bitten by the cold - the snow was really pretty :)
Christmas lights; check.
Stockings; check.
Shortening my shopping list; check.
Stockings; check.
Shortening my shopping list; check.
Christmas tree; check.
Being of good cheer? I try ;)
Gaining holiday pounds; check :(
lol
Hopefully your holiday plans & preparations are going smoothly too!
I'm doing pretty well on gaining the holiday pounds, too! I just can't resist making some yummy Christmas cookies.
ReplyDelete