It's summertime ~ and part of the fun is homefarm's "Art Space." There are so many activities to keep those little hands busy!
(I have a feeling that most of the photos I post of Isaac he'll be at least half naked)
lol
lol
Yeah, check this out............. a jump house!
What's even better than fun in the sun? The option of having a swimming pool nearby to splash around in.......................



Did I mention the many toys?
And cool costumes?
Nomi and Kathryn know how to throw a memorable pool party! As always, it exhausted the kids (in a positive way).....
:D
:D
Meanwhile, down at the Hamilton residence, we got the enclosure set up on the trampoline (with the help of Nomi and a friend)........
I have peace-of-mind now when Ava and Isaac jump (especially together)........... and I don't have to be present at every second making sure they don't fall off or push each other off....... Ha ha
The fenced in area on the south side of my house ended up being a great play area for the kids......
Silly, silly kids! I love 'em!
No comments:
Post a Comment