Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hami (Extended) Fami! Part One

Sorry (again) for the delay in my blog postings. Between having the internet fail for a couple of weeks, blogger progam issues, and being busy - I haven't been too excited to jump on here. Plus, we've had a wonderful visit with the rest of the family (Ben, Deb, Sarah, Violet, Rob, Amy, and Wyatt) this week. It's not very often all of us are in the same location at the same time. They traveled from Ohio, Tennessee, and New Mexico to see us. It was a treat and time eluded us again!
The weather was quite moody through the week: sun, rain, hail, and freakish wind. We took advantage of the good days: hiking, biking, and of course, the playground....... which is what this first post is mostly about. I got carried away with the photos ;)






Ava and her cousin Violet (who will be 2 years old early June) look and act like sisters. It's amazing!






Look at that adorable face!
Hmmm, I wonder if her momma (Sarah) was at the bottom of the slide?
lol






And then there's this little boy.................. lol
What a grin :)
















I don't worry about Isaac climbing the equipment steps as much anymore - especially now that he successfully climbs up and down Ava's bunk bed ladder. That still makes me nervous and I keep an eagle eye on him when he does that ;)
But, when he gets to the top whether it's steps or ladders ~ I always look forward to his

mischievious, proud laugh.


Next, we moved the fun back over to the house. The sandbox is always a great hit with kids.........









By the time early evening came around, the kids were pretty pooped ;)




Then people turned into pumkins............






And it wasn't just the kids!! Ha ha
How sweet





Looking at this peaceful angel makes me want to hit the pillow - plus it's about 11:00 pm.


I'll try and post more tomorrow (as long as "blogger" allows it)........ Good Night All !!

No comments:

Post a Comment