Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Just Another Day..............

The "house snakes" are now out of hibernation. I bet it's been a l.o.n.g. winter for them as it's been for us. One of the kingsnakes was having a difficult time shedding its skin so Bryan had to assist it for a little bit. You can see the shed of skin underneathe Bryan's left hand.

Judging from Ava's behavior - she's clearly much more brave when it comes to reptiles this year than last. I guess she figured since she's held alligator in New Orleans - touching a snake wouldn't be too bad..............





That was a close encounter...........................




She was highly entertained when the snake tickled her hand with its tongue...........






She'd pull her hand away and laugh............
This is good! She'll be holding one soon; maybe ;)

baby steps................







Most of the time Ava doesn't cooperate when it comes to taking photos. This was not one of those times. She's totally workin' it here :P


Then, we heard a little voice from below ask "this?"
I couldn't help but laugh when I saw Isaac..........................





He observed what was happening in the kitchen and actually went to the toybox and grabbed his toy snake! LOL
So funny!





Lately, Isaac has been quite the active little monkey. We have to keep the kitchen chairs on top of the table because he gets up there and empties out the salt/pepper shakers. He's into everything and anything. His new obsession, besides the light switches, buttons, and music - the telephone. He'll walk around the house saying "Hi," holding the phone.

He still puts everything in his mouth. We've been outside in the yard quite a bit this week and he's drawn to the sandbox. He'll eat a hand full of sand. It's been showing up in his diapers lately.




And then there's the crayons..................................



This will make diaper changes much more colorful and interesting ;)


I cut Isaac's first locks of hair tonight. Just in the back. I did it in his sleep. Hopefully I didn't butcher it too bad. Ha ha.


Here is the latest video I took of the kids:





Although Easter has come and gone, I still haven't seen any Barn Swallows. Bryan said he saw a hummingbird. Has Spring finally arrived? Or is Old Man Winter still playing cruel jokes on us?

No comments:

Post a Comment