Thursday, April 21, 2011

BYU: Museum of Paleontology

The last few weeks have been a whirlwind of activity. I haven't had time to blog let alone take pictures. We've been going to Provo with Bryan while he's been finishing up the semester at BYU. A lot of back-and-forth driving (like he's been doing for months). Got our taxes done, finally. Plus, we got a replacement vehicle (2008 Toyota 4Runner) and we love it!
This week I helped Bryan clean his apartment to move back home! But it wasn't all work and no play :)


Bryan mentioned that that BYU had a Dinosaur Museum and we took some time to go check it out. It exceeded our expectations.





This one bone was taller than I am...........................















This is the one that really impressed us ................................



This Giant Sloth was equally amazing........................



The lighting in the building wasn't the greatest for taking photos......... but, you get the idea :)


















This Crock was found in Big Bend National Park; which was pretty cool................


















The Provo area has such beautiful blooming trees this time of year. Spring is in the air :)



This year Bryan decided not to die Easter eggs ~ but his hair instead................... lol


:D






What's in the agenda next week? Gardening, yard work, and (for Bryan) besides work ~ processing snakes. I think he's already captured & released 16 so far this week :)

Maybe I'll get to help him this year with the work. Anyone want to babysit? lol

I'm looking forward to getting back into shape :P


Wish me luck........................

1 comment: