Saturday, April 2, 2011

Playground

These photos were taken before we went to Louisiana at the Baker School (a.k.a. playground). The weather was still cold - but not cold enough to stay inside. We try and get outside everyday that we can.



Why does denim make kids look older? Isaac looks like such a big boy in this outfit :)




Ava took this photo (again, in the same spot she did last time) - she's been into photography lately which is great.......

I'll showcase her skills on one of my posts sometime ;)





After a while, even with his "sugar on a stick" in hand, Isaac told me he was ready to go home.......

LOL





They decided to play in the sandbox for a bit before heading back inside............




In other news:




We are minus a vehicle as I flipped the Tacoma in a blizzard on black ice last Friday going to work in Ely. I didn't get hurt - but I still feel bad about the truck :(

We'll be looking for a replacement in the future...........




Yesterday was the warmest day so far in 2011.......... for a moment it felt like summer had arrived (but we know better)...... ;)




Bryan's almost done with this semester of school! One more month of paying rent :)




I planted all my "early" vegetables in my garden last week (carrots, beets, radishes, sugar snap peas, beans, lettuce, spinach, and cilantro. Yippeeeeee!




Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, that sucks about the truck - but SO glad to hear that you are okay!! That is scary!

    ReplyDelete