Monday, March 7, 2011

Ava & Isaac Photos

Bryan had my "quality" camera in Florida - but I decided to spontaneously take some photos of Ava and Isaac anyway using my old camera. These were taken last week. They turned out OK. I want to get an updated family photo this Spring........

This mini-shoot did not go as "smoothly" as it looks. Ava stumbled and fell at one time getting her hands, dress, and shoes all muddy. I had to take her back into the house and clean her up. Isaac was so tired and cranky. I also had to clean him off because he too fell in the mud - on one side of his face. I took him inside and cleaned him up too. There were many tears shed by both kids; I was about to give up. Then, I did what any mother would - I bribed them with snacks. Making memories is easy. The challenge is "preserving memories."
lol

4 comments:

  1. What cute photos! And how nice of you to admit that it wasn't as easy as it looked. I can just imagine them getting all muddy. Way to make it work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL
    I really was about to give up - but then, I thought "Well, I already had Ava in a dress!!!"
    Haha :D
    You know how it is!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain! The pics turned out really cute. Hope you got some muddy ones, too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should have Em! That would have been great! Ha ha. They would have had both mud and tear-stained cheeks..... lol

    ReplyDelete