Bryan is one of the presenters at a conference and the kids and I are happy to go along. We are meeting my mother-in-law (Grandma Hamilton). Can't wait to see you Deb! I don't know what to expect besides: surrounding myself with great company, eating good food, seeing new things, enjoying 70 degree Spring weather, and listening to some good Jazz :)
Maybe perhaps bringing back some Mardi Gras Madness beads.............. just kiddin' (I'm not that confident)...... LOL
I probably won't post any details until we get back. Hope everyone has a great week! I know we plan on it!
P.S. Audrey, thank you for house-sitting and taking care of my critters!
See you soon! Where are you staying?
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great experience! Hope you have a great time and travel safely!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun. We went for a day while we were on our honeymoon and walked around the French Quarter. It's a really neat place, lots of yummy food!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you have fun and that the kids are good. ;o)
ReplyDelete