Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh BOY :)

Isaac is getting so big! It's hard to believe he is 15 months old today. He's still a momma's boy and my love bug :)

It's funny to see Isaac and Ava interact sometimes - they often make each other laugh. They totally amuse each other. Isaac often times walks around the house looking for Ava. It's really cute. When he walks, he's usually carrying or dragging his blue (patched) pillow. Or he's got it over his face - when he's sleeping.







I don't understand how kids can sleep sometimes in these weird positions. This is how it usually is - his posterior facing the ceiling. Haha :D







I forgot to mention in my previous posts: Bryan nicknamed Isaac " Zag" (I thought it was cute).
Once in a while Ava will call him Zag too. lol





Look how long his curly locks are getting.................. lol









His favorite words are still: light and that

He stumbles across uneven, rocky ground outside - but he's a walking pro indoors. I'm waiting for him to run anyday now......

People tell you how fast kids grow - but I didn't really "realize" it myself until we became parents. It's unbelievable. One stage to the next :)

He's much more good-natured since his molar has come in through his gum. Both Ava and him have been trying to get rid of this "gunk" that's been going around.......... ((Sigh))



Well, here are a few videos of Isaac that I took in February (hopefully all three post):






2 comments:

  1. I love the nickname! and the pictures are great esp. the black and white of Isaac and Ava on your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeping pics. It makes me laugh how little ones sleep. It really is amazing how fast they grow. Isaac's curly locks are adorable.

    ReplyDelete