Friday, January 7, 2011

New Style

I'm still getting used to my new do. I should have styled it or at least combed it before I took these photos - but I worked in Ely most of the day and had it in a ponytail to do massages. You can see the kink in my hair from having it up. But, you get the idea of how short it is now. Some of you are probably thinking "short? That's not too short" but keep in mind I've had long hair pretty much my whole life. Now my hair moves so much I feel like I should be in some sort of a shampoo commercial.... Ha ha!
I think it was about 11 inches that Chandra cut off. I'm donating it to Panteen Pro V's "beautiful lengths" program. She's also going to highlight my hair soon which will be great :)

Do you ever feel silly taking your own photo? I literally deleted 5 before I chose these ones! I'm just don't feel as photogenic as I used to be.....maybe because I'm not as comfortable in my own skin. I think I'll get back up to that point. Hopefully sooner than later.

I'm enjoying my new style. It's low-maintenance in so many ways. Isaac doesn't have much to pull now for his entertainment. I don't have to clean my shower drain as much ;)

I'm curious to see how long it will take to grow this time....... maybe another future donation? We'll see how I feel then........ lol

Thank you again for your awesome skills Chandra!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Love it Jenny! And yes it feels odd to take pictures of yourself. ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you liking it still? ☺ I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you look adorable in these pictures. I know what you mean about feeling silly taking your own picture, but for real, you're one good looking mother of two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it still - but I think I'm going to have Chandra "stack" it so it looks more layered in the back. It's nice not to have to move my hair out of the way of things all the time :)
    Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great. And you do too!

    ReplyDelete