Near Pruess Lake
Road in between Baker and Garrison
I tried to snap the shot quickly before the Bald Eagle flew too far away.........
Wheeler Peak, of course ;)
Old cabin in the town of Baker next to gas station



Road Art: Horse without a Mane

Road Art: Too Tall Tony

Old cabin on our neighbor's (Terry and Debbie Steadman) property

Road Art: Horse without a Mane
Road Art: Too Tall Tony
Old cabin on our neighbor's (Terry and Debbie Steadman) property
My mom's chicken coop

Mom's yard with the arch Dad built
Baby Colvin is still in pending, I haven't heard of any rush to the hospital yet ...... hang in there Rob and Amy and try to convince that baby to come out! We want to meet him/her!!!
Hope everyone is having a great week - the weekend is almost here................
Mom's yard with the arch Dad built
I'll be more excited to go "out-&-about" when the temperatures at least climb back up into the 30's! We try to spend at least some time outdoors everyday - but it can be miserable. You're not outdoors too long before your nose feels like it's going to crack off your face. I miss the November rain. It's too early to say I want summer back........ lol
In Other News:
Preschool has started back up this week after the holiday break.
Bryan is back to school as well, attending BYU three days a week (Mon, Tues & Wed).
I got my hair cut by Chandra Conrad yesterday morning - I'm still getting used to it because it feels short. But, I like it and it's low maintenance. Definately a change for the this new year :)
I'm going to have it highlighted soon. I'll try to take photos and post them.
Baby Colvin is still in pending, I haven't heard of any rush to the hospital yet ...... hang in there Rob and Amy and try to convince that baby to come out! We want to meet him/her!!!
The anticipation is killing me! lol
Hope everyone is having a great week - the weekend is almost here................
Nice photos, Jenny! I bet you'll have a lot of fun with your new camera. :)
ReplyDeleteYay for the new camera! Post pics of your new hairdo :D I'm having trouble being motivated get "out and about" in the snow too. It's tooooo cold!
ReplyDelete