Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blahhhh

This is what my motivation looks like this week:



lol

I wish I could sleep through these c.o.l.d days ....... at least until it gets above freezing. You know it's bad when you would settle for at least 34 degree temperatures! The kids and I get so frustrated at times being forced to stay indoors. I gets so cold that when you take a breath it makes you cough. Thankfully it's supposed to warm up this week............it will be such a thrill to get back into walking anywhere again outside!

Isaac took 7-8 steps today - I tried to get him to do it again, but he wasn't interested in performing a second time (especially when I got out the camera). So, hopefully soon I'll catch him in the act soon and post it for you. He's also popped his 6th tooth; which I didn't notice until recently :)


Well, wish I had more info for you - but we've been sitting here w.a.i.t.i.n.g. for the weather to warm up, just as we are w.a.i.t.i.ng. for baby Colvin to arrive!!!!! Patience isn't my middle name ;)


:D

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, Just think about New Orleans in March. We'll have adventures with all four kids! The aquarium is within walking distance. . . something fun to wait for.

    Germaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am soooo looking forward to it! It will be great to hang out with you all! Ava and Isaac's grandma (from Ohio) is going to meet us there too :)
    The temperatures are rising - so it's not as depressing around here..... lol
    Thank you, Germaine, for reminding me of good times to come ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, the wait is ALMOST over now...

    ReplyDelete