Before pictures of the porch (before Ava went with Gretchen)........
There were a lot of loud noises between the tools and music - Adam put some safety earmuffs on Isaac. LOL
I think he enjoyed the muffled sounds...... Ha ha!
Adam put down the cement board before we tiled.......
A couple of days later, I grouted, sealed, and touch-painted the tile and porch...... Here is the finished product.................


It's so nice to have that project scratched off my list..........

Ava named her "Alaska."

It's so nice to have that project scratched off my list..........
Now, I want to introduce you to another change at our house.............
Our new kitty that we got from a friend.
Ava named her "Alaska."
Diego is warming up to her a little now (I think later he'll enjoy the playmate)........and hopefully Alaska will be a better mouser. Diego is an old cat and set in his ways......


We chose this kitty because she's tolerant of Ava's (tough) love and has a great personality. She's been a joy to have around.

Here's a quick video that Bryan took :)
Happy Tuesday everyone :)
So cute! And I really like the name Alaska for a cat! Cute! Good job, Ava! :-)
ReplyDeleteYour porch looks great! Looks like Isaac is smitten with the kitten, and I think he was saying mama in the video!
ReplyDeleteOooohhh! That kitten is SO DANG CUTE! ☺ It fits right in with your family. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLOL Thanks everyone. This cat puts up with a lot! Between Ava treating it like her doll and Isaac grabbing its tail. The cat thinks it's all fun of course and gets all hyper. It's sooo cute.
ReplyDeleteGretchen - it really did sound like he said Mama in the video :P
Ha ha
porch does look great and you'll love the kitten. We have a sister to the mother.
ReplyDeleteYeah - Audrey has a kitten from the previous batch (a couple months ago). Her temperment and personality convinced me to get this one. It just runs in the family I guess :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!
I love your porch!
ReplyDeleteThe kitty is so cute too! ♥
Your porch looks great! I can't believe how big Isaac has gotten, these second kids seem to grow faster :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Annette and Emily :) Yeah, why is it the second kid grows faster? Because we're so busy? lol
ReplyDelete