Fall is in the air - and the munchkins are back in preschool for yet another year! They look so much older from last year - and play better with each other. The fights are much more bruttal too (Just Kiddin'). LOL
Quick Rant:
This photo of Isaac (note that he is happy) was taken obviously before his (upper teeth) teething pain started. I miss this happy boy. For the last week it's been very challenging to function during the day (11:00 - 4:00) from the lack of sleep of Isaac's wailing. Poor kid. I feel so helpless. Bryan got some teething tablets in town the other day (thank you for the recommendation Sarah!) and they seem to help. He's still in pain - but it's not near as bad. I feel like I have a lot of sleep to catch up on (knowing that I can't actually catch up on sleep). I just tell myself that I can and somehow I believe it. It's funny I'm blogging right now (10:47 p.m.) when I should be in bed "catching up." Ha ha.
No comments:
Post a Comment