Thursday, September 2, 2010

Growing like Weeds

Isaac is getting a mouthful of teeth at the same time (4 to be exact). He's not to thrilled with it. I'm kinda glad he's getting them all at once - but then we have to deal with the fact that he's cranky most of the time now. lol

These pictures were taken last week - so he's teeth look quite a bit bigger now..........








Somedays when I see my kids after they wake up from a night's sleep - they look bigger. Like they grew overnight. It sounds strange but they do.







Especially Isaac with his growth spurts....................






Ava just turned the big 3 on August 21st. We had a few friends and family over for cake & ice cream. Nothing too elaborate - but she kept talking about party hats, cake, and her friends so we thought we better throw her a belated birthday party to remember.




I didn't take near the pictures I should have - but I was too busy with other things..........






It's been a while since I posted any videos - so here ya go..............


For your entertainment :)



Isaac ...............







Ava performing her ABC's .................



No comments:

Post a Comment