C.R.A.Z.Y.
He's still trying to figure out how to crawl. He knows how to get into position - but doesn't know the next step. I think he's going to walk before he crawls. Ha ha.
He wants to do everything that Ava does - and gets mad when he can't.
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone!!!!!!
He has discovered how to clap - and gets VERY excited when he's doing it. It's so adorable to watch. I'll sing the "If your happy and you know it" song - and he performs it. Ha ha!!

He still gives me spontaneous kisses and hugs when I hold him :)
In other news:
Bryan started class at BYU. He's only got the one class this semester - so he drives in on Thursdays for the day. Next semester he'll have two. Pretty soon in the near future we'll be calling him Dr. Bryan Hamilton :)
Ava started Preschool in EskDale (she loves it)! It's amazing to compare this years growth/development with last years. All the kids seem so much more grown up. Awwwwww. I'll post pictures soon.
We are FINALLY eating our yummy tomatoes and peppers.....now that it's pretty much Fall. lol
Next year - I'll be more prepared :)
Starting September 16th - I'm going to be doing Therapeutic Massage in Dr. Jesse Valadez's new Chiropractic Office in Ely! I'm going to start out one day a week. There will also be another Massage Therapist working there - Dr. Valadez will refer his patients to us :)
Grandpa & Grandma Hamilton and Great Grandma Billings are coming to stay with us in early October. Yeaaahhh! Can't wait to see you all!!
Have a wonderful Labor Day Weekend everyone!!!!!!
He's so cute! It's gone so fast!
ReplyDelete