Isaac really hams it up for Michelle......
Annette mustered up some courage and decided to hold "Mr. Candy" Bryan's Corn Snake.
Malcolm holding the King Snakes......
Here's the Malcolm you all know and love with his classic "funny face." I forgot to get the picture of him turning his eyelids inside out......
LOL
These next photos were posted backwards. Oh well.
Jamie, Sarah, Mom, myself, and the kids had a picnic and went hiking on the South Fork Baker Creek Trail. Here are Isaac and Morgyn chillin' under a tree.
Toddlers and sticks... hmmmm....
Also did I mention how hard it was to get a picture of everyone looking at the same time!




The creek was roarin' and the kids really enjoyed the bridges. Towards the end of hike they were complaining. lol




The creek was roarin' and the kids really enjoyed the bridges. Towards the end of hike they were complaining. lol
There were lots of wildflowers that I didn't get photos of........
Even with the complaints it was still fun. Maybe the kids will be more up for it next time......
I really love that trail. Last time Ava, Isaac, and I hiked it a month ago, we saw a baby Rock Marmot and a Blue Grouse (with her newly hatched chicks). I didn't have my camera with me (DUH!) at the time.
I really love that trail. Last time Ava, Isaac, and I hiked it a month ago, we saw a baby Rock Marmot and a Blue Grouse (with her newly hatched chicks). I didn't have my camera with me (DUH!) at the time.
Looks like fun! It was good to see you on the 4th. Sorry I didn't get to stop by and say hello...always running around. :) Anyhoo, hope to actually talk to ya soon! lol.
ReplyDeleteWhat hike is it?
ReplyDeleteI didn't stop and say "Hi" to you either this weekend, I'm not even sure I SAW you. LOL!
Yeah, you know how you don't see people for a while and your conversation ends up taking ALOT of time?? (not like it's a bad thing). But I didn't get to "make the rounds" and see you guys.... lol
ReplyDelete