Bryan showed her how to use the brakes - which was initially a struggle but now she's a pro :)
She's actually fast enough at times that Isaac and I have to jog to keep up with her. I think she's proud of that :D

She says "Common guys!"

I try not to ride too much on the highway (not like you can avoid it) because of the occassional @$$es that either don't get over, or honk and scare a two year old on a bike. It can be quite frustrating and at times I want to run and yank people out of their RVs or ars and express to them MY road rage!
She says "Common guys!"
I try not to ride too much on the highway (not like you can avoid it) because of the occassional @$$es that either don't get over, or honk and scare a two year old on a bike. It can be quite frustrating and at times I want to run and yank people out of their RVs or ars and express to them MY road rage!
Sorry about the little rant....... anyway, we sure are enjoying our summer days!
Happy FRY - day everyone (it's hot outside!) lol
I meant "cars" by the way ;)
ReplyDeletelol
Go Ava!
ReplyDeleteI'm wanting to get Aidan a bike for his b-day coming up.
I hear you about morons driving on the road! ☺ Sometimes I'm scared to walk along the sidewalk! People just don't pay attention.