Isaac turned 7 months old on July 5th.
A lot has happened in 7 months! The photo below is of Isaac back in January (just over one month old).
6 months and one big surgery later - look at the change! He's about 17 pounds and tall.
I say this all the time - but I can't believe how time goes by!
I started feeding Isaac baby food at 6 months old (freshly made from my garden) and he
FINALLY takes a bottle! The bottle is a h.u.g.e. milestone. He just would NOT take it! It's a sigh of relief because now maybe I can get someone to babysit Isaac and Ava. Then, Bryan and I could escape for a day or two...... lol
He is now rolling (in one direction) across the floor and sitting up for a long period of time.
I can't imagine what he's going to be doing next month! Good thing our house is still pretty much babyproof (I may have to move some plants). You should see him in his walker - he really can navigate the kitchen well. He is really determined to from one place to the other! Sometimes he gets mad if he can't (I think it's the red hair). lol
I feel like he's been teething forever! But still no sign of any pushing through......
I remember Ava had her first one at 6 months.
I remember Ava had her first one at 6 months.
This is what Isaac does if I say "GIMME KISSES!"
lol
It's so cute :)
Bryan has a way to get the kids in a good mood when he plays guitar. Ava dances and sings with him and Isaac usually sits and listens (and watches his crazy sister move around).
Of course everything goes in the mouth..........
So, here are 3 videos of Isaac's bigger accomplishments for your entertainment:
Isaac sitting up:
Rolling over:
Rolling, rolling, and rolling (again)
Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! We look forward to tomorrow's camping trip and Sunday softball!
All these and more photos will be uploaded to my Picasa Web Album later.
All these and more photos will be uploaded to my Picasa Web Album later.
Awww...I can't believe he's 7 months already! I love his hair!
ReplyDeleteAhhh...I love those pictures!! He is such a cutie! I need to come visit!!! 7 months goes by really fast ;).
ReplyDeleteYou are such an awesome mommy! I loved the pics comparing one month to 7, he's grown sooooo much!
ReplyDeletetoo cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm trying to document the moments (especially the first year).....
ReplyDeleteThanks!