Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Preschool

(Thank you Gwendy for these photos!)

Ava goes to preschool at EskDale 3 days a week. There are quite a few little munchkins that go this year. It's really comical to see them interacting with one another learning valuable life lessons. Sharing vs tearing each other apart. lol
Gwendy, or "teacher Gwendy" as Ava calls her, is one of the most kind and patient people I know. She's got quite a large ball of energy to balance with this group. Some of the kids aren't pictured in this blog.



On the warmer days they go outside to defuse some of that energy....................


I enjoy the fact that I have a couple of hours to be "toddler-free" and have some down time with Isaac..........

One day I went to pick Ava up at preschool and left Isaac with Grandma Hanks and Audrey (since it was only a ten minute drive). About 5 minutes into driving down the road she looked over and noticed his carseat was absent and exclaimed "HEY! Where's my brother?!"
LOL
:D

2 comments:

  1. LOL. That makes me laugh "hey where's my brother?". Love that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan would love to be able to go to school!
    ...and I would like it too. ☺

    ReplyDelete