We just used railroad ties and surprisingly the soil was OK - it just needs some attention. So, we've been layering it with compost (as usual), and chicken poop (mixed in with straw) from mom's coop.
We'll just continue to prepare the soil until we plant this Spring........
There is so much I'm going to do in the yard :)
It's going to be fun to get our hands dirty and Ava will be able to help out this year too! Althought she'll have more fun pickin' & eatin' instead of planting. lol
Thanks for this magnet Sarah H !!!!!! LOL
Hopefully this will be a true statement this year! I'll try to grow a green thumb.........
I like! You've got lots of work ahead of yourself, but it will be fun. ;o)
ReplyDeleteLooks good Jenny. Already a step ahead of me :). I hope not to kill all my veggies this year, but it should help that I will be home this summer to watch them. I have high hopes for this growing season!
ReplyDelete